Spirulina Tablets (Cyanobacteria)
Spirulina is a blue-green algae that is rich in essential nutrients, proteins, B vitamins and iron making it one of the most popular supplements worldwide. This superfood gets it’s name from the coiled or spiraled filaments in which it grows and is one of the earliest photosynthetic organisms dating back 3.5 billion years.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Boosts the immune system
- Lowers cholesterol and prevents heart disease
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Improves digestion and bowel health
- Increases energy and metabolism
- Treats iron deficiency such as anemia
The information we have provided on this website is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any advice on medical conditions or diseases. We strongly recommend you consult a health care practitioner before you begin any type of natural, integrative, or conventional treatment.