Ginseng Root (Canadian)
Ginseng has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries. Today it is one of the most widely used herb throughout Asia and North America for treatment of various conditions. The active pharmacological components known as "ginsenosides", unique only to ginseng are found in the roots of the plants. Ginseng also contains adaptogenic properties, this coupled with ginsenosides places ginseng among the top superfoods of the world.
- Treats mental and physical fatigue
- Reduces stress
- Promotes vitality
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Increases energy
- May be used in conjunction with cancer treatment to boost energy for patients
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Treats erectile dysfunction
- Boosts the immune symptoms
- Lowers blood sugar
- Assists in cardiovascular health
- Improves digestion and gut help
- Improves endocrine system
The information we have provided on this website is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any advice on medical conditions or diseases. We strongly recommend you consult a health care practitioner before you begin any type of natural, integrative, or conventional treatment.