Fleeceflower Root (Fo-Ti, He Shou Wu)
Fleeceflower Root is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat kidney and liver deficiency and to tonify the blood. Alternative medicine uses Fleeceflower Root to supports both the adrenal and thyroid functions which are important in reducing stress levels to boost fertility health.
- Supports adrenal and thyroid functions
- Reduces stress
- Boosts fertility
- Aides with seminal emission, low libido and sperm count
- Treats blurred vision and dizziness
- Treats pain in the knees, back and general soreness
- Premature graying of the hair
- Treats menorrhagia (heavy or prolonged periods)
- Relieves itches
- Relieves sores and abscesses
- Aides with high cholesterol and heart disease
The information we have provided on this website is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any advice on medical conditions or diseases. We strongly recommend you consult a health care practitioner before you begin any type of natural, integrative, or conventional treatment.