Maca Root Powder
Maca, also known as Lepidium meyenii is a tuber resembling a turnip or radish grown above 13,000 feet in the highland of the Andes Mountain in Peru. Maca is a good source of protein, minerals and essential vitamins such as, vitamin c, copper, and iron but very low in fat. It carries a earthy, nutty taste and varies in color ranging from gold, dark red, to purple.
- Increases libido in men and woman
- Increases sperm formation
- Aides in erectile dysfunction
- Aide in symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, insomnia, anxiety and depression
- Boosts sport performance, physical energy, stamina, mental clarity and concentration.
- Promotes production of natural antioxidants such as glutathione to fight free radicals.
The information we have provided on this website is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any advice on medical conditions or diseases. We strongly recommend you consult a health care practitioner before you begin any type of natural, integrative, or conventional treatment.