Ashwagandha, also known as Indian Ginseng or Winter Cherry is a plant native to India and North Africa and has been used for treatment of stress and anxiety for over 3000 years due to its adaptogenic properties. This ancient medicinal plant contains powerful antioxidant properties which has been known to protect against cellular damaged caused by free radicals.
- Boosts cognitive functions
- Lowers cortisol levels to reduce stress
- Improves sleep quality
- Lowers blood pressure and reduces cholesterol and triglycerides to maintain heart health
- May be used in conjunction with chemotherapy to fight cancer related fatigue by increasing white blood cells
- Regulates insulin levels and lowers blood sugar in type 2 diabetes
- Balances reproductive hormones by enhancing the endocrine system which regulates the thyroid and adrenal glands
- Restores iron deficiency and regulates menstruation
- Increases testosterone levels for promotion of healthy sperm count and quality
- Increases libido
- Improves strength and muscle mass
The information we have provided on this website is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any advice on medical conditions or diseases. We strongly recommend you consult a health care practitioner before you begin any type of natural, integrative, or conventional treatment.